The finest introduction to the essence of the Priorat.
Grenache and Carignan.
Type of soil
“Llicorella”, Slate from the carboniferous period.
Between 15 and 17ºC.
With body and structure, GINÉ GINÉ outstands for its genuineness and aromatic intensity (nose and taste), enhancing the high concentration of fruit (red berries, pomegranate, cherries) of the wine. Jammy and fresh, with an integrated acidity and ageing potential. Undertones of aromatic herbs such as eucalyptus and mint, and spices such as pepper bring out the mineral character of Priorat wines.
A wine that is characterised above all by its enormous versatility. It combines very well with foods with floral touches, with aromatic herbs, pepper, anise or cinnamon, balsamic touches, toast or pastries, and also with robust, meaty fish.
- Wine & Spirits: Top 100 Wines of 2022 & Best Buy of the Year.
- Wine Spectator 2022: 90 points.
- Guía Peñín 2022: 91 points.
- Berliner Wein Trophy: Gold Medal.
- Mundus Vini 2022: «Best of Show Priorat», Gold Medal.
- Wine & Spirits 2021: BEST BUY & Top 100 Wines of 2021 with 95 points.
- Gilbert & Gaillard: 93 points, Gold Medal
«A well-balanced, medium-bodied version, offering flavors of wild strawberry and cherry fruit, red licorice and a touch of loamy earth backed by fresh citrus peel acidity. The lightly chewy finish reveals milled pepper and thyme. Cariñena and Garnacha”.
– Wine Spectator, October 2022 review.