A sexy way of discovering the Priorat!
Dry rosé wine, very aromatic and complex at the same time. Absolute predominance of red fruits and flowers, silky and mature.
Type of soil
“Llicorella” (Slate from the carboniferous period).
Between 8 and 12ºC.
Fresh, with ripe red fruit. The virtues of this wine are enhanced with acid foods in correct balance. Acidity, in the right measure, makes wines fresher and lighter. Highly recommended for accompanying salads (with little vinegar or lemon), spicy dishes and pickled or marinated foods. White meat. White and blue fish. Seafood and green vegetables. And perfect for enjoying it alone! Most appropriate cooking methods: stewing, steaming or even raw. Vinaigrettes and romesco sauce. Acid lactic desserts and cheeses with acid fermentations.
- Award Vinari d’Or to the best Catalonian rosé wine 2015, 2014 vintage.
- Wine Spectator Magazine December 2015: 90 Points, 2014 vintage.
- Vinous Media, January 2016: 90 Points, 2014 vintage.
- Gilbert & Gaillard 2018: Gold Medal, 2017 vintage.
- Vinous Media, June 2018: 91 Points, 2016 vintage.
- Wine Spectator Magazine November 2018: 90 Points, 2016 vintage.