Type of soil
“Llicorella”, Slate from the carboniferous period.
Origin: Young and old high – altitude vines (+500 meters).
Drink at an average temperature of 15ºC, and up to 15 years after elaboration.
Bright garnet color with violet reflections. Intense and expressive, with candied black fruit flavours and an undertone of cocoa and black pepper notes; mouthful and with a long bright mineral aftertaste. A very elegant wine with tannic and smooth consistency.
It combines with game meat, duck, high protein dishes, and also with sweet and sour dishes. Good for using it in stews and winter dishes.
AWARDS: 2016 & 2017 vintages
- Guía Peñín 2022: Gold Medal, 92 points.
- Asia Wine Trophy 2020: Gold Medal, 2017 vintage.
- Gilbert & Gaillard 2019: Gold Medal, 92 points, 2016 vintage.
- Mundus Vini 2019: Gold Medal, 2016 vintage.
- Tasted 100% Blind by Andreas Larsson: 90 points, 2016 vintage.