Cookies are files which are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain webpages. This way cookies will allow a website, for example, storing and retrieving information on user´s his/ her computer navigation patterns and, depending on the information stored in these cookies and according to the user´s pattern of behavior, this information can help recognize the USER.
What kind of cookies is being used for this website?
According to the entity managing the cookies:
– First-Party cookies: Are those which are sent to the user´s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the own editor and from where the requested services are being provided.
– Third-Party cookies: Are those being sent to the user´s terminal from a computer or domain which is not managed by the editor but by a third party which processes data collected through these cookies.
According to the time cookies will remain active:
– Session cookies: Are those cookies design to collect and store data while users access the website. They are often used to store onetime information which is only kept while the services are being provided (e. g. a list of bought products).
– Persistent cookies: Is a type of cookies where data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time by the cookies responsible party. This period may vary from a couple of minutes to several years.
According to the cookies purpose:
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow users to navigate through a website, platform or application and make use of the different options or services on it, for example, traffic controlling and data communication, session id, accessing restricted areas, recalling elements of an order, checking out an order, requesting a subscription or participating in an event, using security element s during navigation, storing content for broadcasting videos or sounds or sharing content through social media.
– Customization cookies: Are those who allow the user to access services with specific customized characteristics which have been predefined according to a series of criteria in the user´s terminal such as, language, browser preference, regional configuration from where services are accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Are those which allow the responsible party to follow and analyze user behavior for the websites these cookies are linked to. The information gathered through his type of cookies is used to measure traffic on a website, application or platform and for the creation of users’ navigation profiles as means to implement elements according to the results shown in the data analysis performed by the service.
– Advertising cookies: Are those which allow managing advertising space, as efficient as possible, which have been included by the editor in the website, application or platform which/ that / from where the service is provided and according to criteria such as the edited content or the frequency the advertisement s are shown on.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those which allow managing advertising space, as efficient as possible, which have been included by the editor in the website, application or platform from where the service is provided. These cookies store information on users’ behavioral patterns collected by continuous surveillance of users’ navigation behaviors what allows drawing a specific user profile and choosing the suitable advertising according to this information.
How to remove cookies from your browser:
Choose one of the following links to find out what kind of cookies have been installed on your computer, as well as the procedure to follow if you wish to block or delete these. According to the browser you use, you will be able to choose among the following links:
Windows 10-Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy